The Hope and The Change by Citizens United Productions was featured on the Hannity Show last Friday.
The documentary is made up of real voters from swing states who voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and are experiencing buyer’s remorse. This movie is reported to have great insight into their minds and it highlights the trouble Obama faces in November.
- “Our credit rating went down.”
- “I don’t think I got what I was expecting.”
- “He didn’t come up with any solutions.”
- “He didn’t make good on any of his promises.”
- “Taxes are going up. Deficit. Food costs.”
- “He promised us change, we all got fooled.”
- “I don’t feel like he’s used his time wisely.”
Don’t Miss Out
Subscribe to our free email newsletter and get all the latest sent directly to your inbox.